With the 2018 Resolutions to hit the gym in full swing I thought it would be fun to share some of the songs that I'm currently using to keep me motivated through my workouts. Whether your getting your cardio on at the gym or doing a blogilates workout at home something on this mix will keep you motivated (assuming your music taste is anything like mine :p)
Let's get in to it...
Today, I've thrown together a solid mix of current top 40 favorites, some lesser know hits, a little alt/folk/pop punk, and songs that will take me back and make me want to sing along.
- Taylor Swift : End Game
- Axwell /\ Ingrosso : More Than You Know
- Camila Cabello : Havana
- Halsey, G-Eazy : Him and I
Lesser Known/Deep Cuts:
- Marina and the Diamonds : How To Be A Heartbreaker
- Julia Michaels : Pink
- Little Mix- Shout Out To My Ex
- ZZ Ward : Put The Gun Down
Rock-ish Things: (yes I realize this is a broad/weird category... judge away)
- Fall Out Boy : Centuries
- Mumford & Sons: Little Lion Man
- The Offspring : You're Gonna Go Far Kid
- New Found Glory : My Friends Over You
Sing Along 2000s Hits:
- Rihanna : Disturbia
- The Pussycat Dolls : Buttons
- Eve, Gwen Stefani : Let Me Blow Ya Mind
- Ludacris, Pharrel : Money Maker
I'm just gonna stop there because this 2000s list could go on and on forever. In fact, if you want it to just go check out the Throwback Workout playlist on Spotify.
As you can see, I'm a bit all over the place. Depending on the mood I'm in I might want some top 40, some hits from high school, even classic rock... which is one reason I think that Spotify Premium is so worthwhile. Personally, I find Spotify offers the best selection of music, ability to customize, great algorithm based recommendations, and solid pre-curated playlists. Feel free to follow me on Spotify to catch all my current favorites.
I also love more music recommendations! What are you listening to right now?